- User interfaces
- Upload data workflow
- API documentation
- Install new OBM Server guide
- Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- Az adatkezelő neve
- Az üzemeltetők nevei
- Az adatkezelés jogalapja
- Az adatkezelés célja
- Az adatkezelés időtartama
- A személyes adatok módosítása, törlése
- Adatbiztonsági intézkedések
- Az adatkezelési szabályzat módosításának lehetősége
- A felhasználók jogai személyes adataik kezelésével kapcsolatban
- Jogérvényesítési lehetőségek
- Terms and condition
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is OpenBioMaps?
- What is OpenBioMaps consortium?
- How can I contact the consortium?
- How can I create a new database?
- How can I upload data?
- How can I store queries and how can I refere them?
- How can I sign up for OpenBioMaps?
- Is there a programmable interface for developers?
- What languages are supported?
- Which operating systems are compatible with OpenBioMaps?
- How can I contribute to OpenBioMaps?
- Shoud I pay for anything?
- How and where the OpenBioMaps strore the data?
- How can I join OpenBioMaps?
- I lost my password, how can I get a new?
- Pink squares appear on the map page
- How can I control the shared polygons?
- What is the RUM?
- Are there DOI for databases?
Visible email address for project members: Receiv e-mails from the project: Drop profile
Add ORCID profile ID, Load ORCID profile data (if filled correctly)
state: normal or master evaluation: A value between 0 and 1; this value comes from data evaluation and user evaluations that apply to us.
List of all databases manage by yourself.
This part shows the number of uploads and data by yourself. Number of modified records as well. Species statistics: This is a list of species from your uploads and an evaluation of this list.
While uploading new data using the web forms or file uploads there is an option to save the actual state of the prepared data.
When you save the uploading process your data and settings will be stored in the OBM server. You can restore the saved state by loading its identifier.
The identifiers are generating automatically. In one SESSION and one form there is only one identifier. So, there is no incremental backup!
You can follow your saved imports in the profile page, by click on the “interrupted imports” link.
It is possible to save a permanent copy of the queried data in the OBM servers. These saved queries are repeatable later using its query identifier.
The query identifiers are generated automatically when you save a query on the main map window. Also you can give a name for the saved queries.
On the administrative pages you can follow your saved queries by clicking on the “stored queries” link.
It is possible to save queries and repeat them by using these ID-s.
Active API keys. It is an authentication related function. You can follow your connections and manually close them. Mostly the developers use it.
The following page items are optional and related to specific modules allowed in your project.
Manage custom geometries¶
This function is only available when the shared_geoms modul allows.
It is possible to upload or draw custom geometries for further action. These action can be make spatial queries or assign geometry to uploaded data.
You can manage the custom geometries in the profile page by following two links: shared geometries and own geometries.
Following the own geometries link you can delete or share, rename and modify the view options of your geometries. The view options are the following: View in spatial selection list and View in upload data - assign named spatial forms list.
Following the shared geometries link you can rename the geometries and modify the view options. You cannot delete the shared geometries!
Create PostgreSQL user¶
User opinions about your activities.