The objective of openbiomaps.org project is to establish a framework for developing open and free biological databases (with spatial and taxonomical attributes) specifically for scientists and conservationists.
- Founding individual databases
- Easy data import from various file formats (xls, gpx, shp, csv...) or from existing databases
- Referable queries (by web link) and referable databases by DOI
- Saving data in various file formats
- Accessing data from desktop applications
- Storing and repeating queries
- Registering by invitation