There are two objectives of the openbiomaps project: First, to maintain an open and free biological database service
, and; Second, to develop biological data handling software applications
. The openbiomaps project thus provides a stable background for open and free biological databases, specifically for scientists and conservationists, and its customizable toolset facilitates easy access and management of data.
- Creating and managing custom databases
- Easy data import from varios formats (xls, gpx, shp, csv ...)
- Repeatable and citable queries
- DataCite DOI
- Exporting data into various formats (csv, gpx)
- Accessing data from remote databases or desktop applications (e.g R, QGIS)
- Decentralized community
- Customizable data management interfaces
- Customizable data collecting interfaces
- Free and open softwares
- Open data
Resources & Services
- Cross platform
- Download from Google Play
OpenSource Web Application
Supporting OBM for science with EOSC computing capacity
Debrecen, Hungary - 2020-10-08.
News and development directions of OpenBioMaps.
Csopak, Hungary - 2020-09-22 - 2020-09-23.